Here are the latest statistics (Q3 2017) from the STEP Trustee Managed Portfolio Index for Secure Wealth’s conservative ESG portfolio using ETFs. The peer group contains approximately 50 asset managers, including some of the largest global institutions.
You may forward this document to clients and prospects.
We continue to show excellent performance, highlights from the Q3 report include:
- Over 7% outperformance vs. peer group on a 5-year horizon
- 1.45% outperformance vs. peer group year-to-date
- Annualised return over the 5-year horizon of 3.6% net, over 60% higher than the peer group at 2.2% net and even more above hedge funds and bonds
- Sharpe ratio (risk-adjusted return) 0.77, well above the peer group at 0.62
- 0.63% less maximum drawdown for the Secure Wealth portfolio vs. peer group.
The relative performance chart is shown below.